- Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia throughout the entire competition and through the term of any post-show agreements provided by the competition host up to Dec. 31, 2021, if selected as the grand prize winner. You must provide photo identification.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of registration.
- Must accurately complete all documents provided by the host of the competition.
- Must not now be a candidate for public office and must agree not to be a candidate for public office until Dec. 31, 2021, if selected as grand champion.
- Must not now or ever been convicted of a felony or a drug or alcohol conviction of any kind.
- Submitted audition material must comply with the designated performance category of vocalist, instrumentalist, comedian or specialty act, and must meet the requirements outlined here.
- You may not participate in the competition if your participation would create impropriety or the appearance of impropriety. You may not participate if:
- You, immediate family members or any members of household who have been within the last two (2) years employees, directors, officers, or agents of the City of Pigeon Forge or any of its agencies.
- You, immediate family members or any members of household who have been within the last two (2) years employees, directors, officers, or agents of a business located in Pigeon Forge, Tenn.
- You, immediate family members or any member of household who have been within the last two (2) years employees, directors, officers, or agents of an official tourism destination marketing organization.
The talent competition host reserves the right to exclude, in our sole and absolute discretion, any individual from any of the auditions for any reason or for no reason at all, including without limitation, violation of any portion of the terms and conditions, or tampering with the entry process or the audition process. We also reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Being chosen to audition and/or compete at any level in the process does NOT ensure that you will be selected to continue to the next stage. This is a family-friendly environment and any performance act or contestant who exhibits behavior that is deemed inappropriate will be disqualified and forfeit his/her/their participation in the audition and competition.